– Assisting business development activities
– Co-work with the technical team (Vietnam and Singapore team) to develop and present Company products to prospective customers after reaching certain level of knowledge, commitment and confidence.
– Work with vendor and provide regular product updates to customers after reaching certain experience level.
– Be able to develop Sales/marketing strategies. Develop sales strategy with the management to reach the targets (optional)
– Develop sales pipeline based on instruction from Supervisor
– Support to meet and exceed assigned quota
– Participate to sales event (Sales meeting, international exhibitions and conferences…)
– Taking care of logistics if needed for all events of company, partners
– Taking care of Tender Preparation
– Translation (both oral and written)
– Others will be discussed during interview
Graduate in Banking and Finance is preferred.
Knowledge in IT will be a good advantage.
Experience in IT banking solution is an advantage
Fluent in both English (a big must) and Vietnamese – written and spoken.
Strong presentation skill and quick thinking.
Willing to work hard and for long hours too, when job required.
Traveling is necessary and sometime in short notice.
Able to work independently, mature thinking and work under pressure.
Fast response and an organized person.
Always ready to take new challenges and yet still maintain positiveness. The candidate must process a correct attitude of “never say die” and willing to try new things or develop new ideas.
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact Ms.Hang at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or apply the job.