1. Required skills
- At least 3-4 yrs experience for Oracle database programming (SQL, PL/SQL)
- 2-3 yrs experience for C++ programming is plus
2. Advantage skills
- C# programming is plus
- Linux development environment
- Version control system (GIT, SVN) knowledge
- Issue tracking system (JIRA, BUGZILLA, TRAC) experience
- Be able to work in English
- Be able to work both independently and in a team
- Be able to work under high pressure
Why You’ll Love Working Here
1. Customer Focus
- It intends to judge and act based on profound understanding on customers.
- It intends to be always sincere to customers and observe promises with them.
- It provides signature and differentiated products and services of Lotte based on creative perspective.
- It pursues consistent business innovation through a new idea and change of perspective.
- It pursues win-win situation with customers and partners.
- It forms creative management-labor culture based on trust and cooperation.
- It promotes close cooperation for the creation of group synergy.
- It sincerely completes the assigned responsibilities having a sense of ownership.
- It sincerely practices CSR of the group.
- It promotes businesses with a challenging and vigorous sprit that enables impossibility.
- It consistently exerts efforts with the firm determination to be the best.
6. Extra Benefits:
- Project bonus
- Health check
- Health care insurance
- Lunch allowance
- 12 days of annual leave and 3 days of sick leave
- Gifts for special occasions
- Overseas training for outstanding employees
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact Ms.Hang at email@example.com to find out more or apply the job.