– Developing sales strategies
– Setting targets for individual member and the whole team in collaboration with Board of Director Allocating areas/ account to sales team members. Ensure sales department contributes acceptable levels of gross and net profit
– Maintaining and increasing business opportunities, reaching the targets and goals set for the team
– Always on a lookout for potential business development leads. Oversee/ manage and control all sales opportunities. Liaising with customers and understand their requirements to come out with a suitable package
– Co-work with the Product Manager & the technical team to develop and present Company products to prospective customers
– Keeping up to date with products and competitors, Execute Market research when needed
– Closes sales by negotiating price; completing sales contracts, follow the payment term closely
– Compiling, analysing and reporting sales figures
– Take part in recruiting and training sales staffs. Monitor team’s performance and motivating staffs to reach targets
– Establish departmental work schedule, balancing the work load of all employees
– Participating in sales event organization if any
Strong customers’ relationship handling skills
Strong leadership skill, the ability to motivate and lead a team
7 years in the Financial I.T business/ banking solution products
Strong contacts and knowledge of the Vietnam IT sales sector
Good business sense
Organized and action oriented
Ability to work well under pressure
Excellent account management, negotiation and persuasion skills/ presentation skill
Positive “Can Do” attitude and willing to achieve the “unachievable”. Always ready to take new challenges and yet still maintain positiveness
Enable to work in a fast-paced, high-growth and customer- focused environment
Self-motivated, able to work independently and able to commence work immediately
Fluent in both English (a big must) and Vietnamese – written and spoken.
Traveling is necessary and sometime in short notice.
Fast response and an organized person.
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact Ms.Hang at email@example.com to find out more or apply the job.