- Act as a liaison between client and customer on incident issues while maintaining the integrity of our level of service
- Triage incident service request by inbound and outbound phone calls, email or web portal as a point of contact
- Identify and assign the incident to the appropriate severity level, category, priority, team and engineer
- Manage the life-cycle of the incident to ensure the customers incident is resolved within the client’s requirements
- Make use of the appropriate information provided by the software and database systems to build problem resolution skills and maximize the quality of support and the timeliness with which it is provided to customers.
- Be able to identify and incorporate conflict-resolution techniques
- Keep the customer updated with timely and frequent information about progress towards resolving the issue to improve the overall Customer experience
- Interact with cross functional teams (Engineers, Subject Matter Experts, Internal and External Resources)
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and experience:
- University/college degree
- Basic knowledge in it, fast learner in IT knowledge
Preferred skills /qualifications:
- Experience in customer care, quality assurance or it (problem-solving, analyzing information, multi-tasking) or any related field
- Knowledge of enterprise products and solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively with key partners
- Strong customer services skills including negotiation, influencing, conflict handling etc.,
- High-energy, passionate and has strong personal management skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and drive outstanding items to completion
- Strong phone, verbal and written communication skills along with active listening
- Can communicate in English for internal communication and training.
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0168.4713.440 to find out more or apply the job.